Employees Are Our Greatest Asset
As a dynamic and fast growing company, employee excellence extends beyond technology roles, enabling Sofmen to manage and sustain our rapid growth. Employees are the core of our existence, and we take pride in their proficiency, skills, and achievements.
Sofmen offers an open and free work environment for its employees, with flexibility for a superlative work-life balance. Our dynamic work force ensures that the work atmosphere is always vibrant and colorful. We implicitly trust our employees and respect and appreciate their time, priorities, requirements and efforts. That’s what makes Sofmen special.
Job Title: Java Developer
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
- Must have one year of experience in REST service implementation using spring and on ORM Frameworks like Hibernate.
- Good database knowledge in MySql or any other database.
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE.
- Should have experience in building test cases using JUnit.
- Experience in designing solutions and knowledge of using UML to showcase the design.
- Good Knowledge of Linux OS.
Job Title: .NET Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Work in a small team to take features from ideas to reality in a cycle of continuous improvement.
- Design, code and debug enhancements and new features in .net frameworks with C#(Preferable), VB.NET.
- Develop and improve user experiences for web and mobile.
- Test and measure code against production quality criteria, including security and performance Support, maintain and document software functionality.
Must have Skills:
- 3 -5 years of experience in .Net based application development with Sql server and other databases.
- Deep understanding of OOPs concept using C#.
- Demonstrated experience in ASP.NET, MVC, C#, XML,Linq, ADO.Net and T-SQL in a commercial environment.
- Experience with CSS, Jquery.
- Exposure to WCF and Web services development.
- Firm understanding of modern development practices like Scrum,TDD.
- Good hands on with Visual Studio 2010 and above.
- Practical experience with TFS, SVN, GIT etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Title: Android Lead (Manager)
Experience: 7+ Years
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills in Java.
- Sound knowledge of Kotlin.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s, Write the structured code with robustness, usability, general reliability and in a optimized way.
- Solid understanding of mobile application development life cycle.
- Capable to handle team.
- Job Description:Ideally 7+ years working experience of Android SDK, restful API’s, JSON, Third party libraries and API’s.
- Ability to create scalable architecture of the application.
- Strong understanding of server side software, scalability, performance and reliability aspects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Ability to work in areas outside of comfort zone, research new techniques on the web and implement them.
- Ability to deliver highly optimized apps
- Deep understanding of the Android Framework and its components.
- Must have excellent debugging skills
- Exposure to NDK will be added as advantage.
- Experience with JUNIT test cases and TDD approach.
- Experience with Git and SVN is a plus.
- Experience with React Native is a plus.