Careers At Sofmen
Sofmen employees enjoy challenging and exciting client engagements and an organizational culture that emphasizes learning. Sofmen encourages each team member to excel in their individual capacities and to act as team players. Whether technology or project management, each client engagement provides unique opportunities to innovate and excel. Sofmen employees build next generation technology products and IT programs that change the ways our clients do business.
Employees Are Our Greatest Assets
As a dynamic and fast growing company, employee excellence extends beyond technology roles, enabling Sofmen to manage and sustain our rapid growth. Employees are the core of our existence, and we take pride in their proficiency, skills, and achievements.
Sofmen offers an open and free work environment for its employees, with flexibility for a superlative work-life balance. Our dynamic work force ensures that the work atmosphere is always vibrant and colorful. We implicitly trust our employees and respect and appreciate their time, priorities, requirements and efforts. That’s what makes Sofmen special.
Job Title: PHP DEVELOPER Apply Now
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 1.5+ years PHP web application development.
- Excellent skills in designing and developing Web Applications and related technologies.
- Hands on experience in jQuery, bootstrap.
- Experience in Codeigniter or laravel is a must.
- Skilled in Object Oriented programming with supporting work experience.
- Knowledgeable and experienced developing secure web applications.
- MySQL or other relational database design and development required.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail and keen problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with multiple projects simultaneously, with competing and conflicting deadlines.
- Candidate having experience in WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento will be preferred.
Salary Slab : Best in Industry.
Job Title: Trainee/Jr.Software Engineer Apply Now
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0 – 0.5 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Looking for young and energetic candidates/freshers.
- PC & Internet Proficiency.
- Willingness to work in team.
- Candidate should be self motivated.
- Should be Proactive, Innovative, Enthusiastic and also have Positive Attitude.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Candidate should be self motivated with good communication skills.
- BCA, B.E., B Tech, MCA, MSC, PGDCA
Salary Slab : Best in Industry