Sofmen has a wide range of experience implementing content management systems (CMS), from building custom CMS for enterprise or internal projects to developing websites using Joomla and WordPress, the top open source web CMS. Regardless of your application, a CMS has many benefits:
- Allows for a large number of people to contribute to and share stored data
- Controls access to data, based on user roles. User roles define what information each user can view or edit
- Aids in easy storage and retrieval of data
In a CMS, data or content, can be almost anything – documents, images, music, videos, to anything you can think of and can range from website content to digital records management. Once a CMS is setup, managing this data becomes simplified and streamlined.
Using a CMS, Sofmen can quickly build custom websites and powerful web-based applications. Some of the many benefits include
- Ease and speed of development, equals cost savings for our clients.
- Maintainability, clients can easily update their own website by adding new articles and editing content without any expensive development costs because it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage.
- Best of all, Joomla and WordPress, are open source solutions that are freely available to everyone.