Careers At Sofmen
Sofmen employees enjoy challenging and exciting client engagements and an organizational culture that emphasizes learning. Sofmen encourages each team member to excel in their individual capacities and to act as team players. Whether technology or project management, each client engagement provides unique opportunities to innovate and excel. Sofmen employees build next generation technology products and IT programs that change the ways our clients do business.
Employees Are Our Greatest Assets
As a dynamic and fast growing company, employee excellence extends beyond technology roles, enabling Sofmen to manage and sustain our rapid growth. Employees are the core of our existence, and we take pride in their proficiency, skills, and achievements.
Sofmen offers an open and free work environment for its employees, with flexibility for a superlative work-life balance. Our dynamic work force ensures that the work atmosphere is always vibrant and colorful. We implicitly trust our employees and respect and appreciate their time, priorities, requirements and efforts. That’s what makes Sofmen special.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Role: Project Coordinator
Experience: 2 -6 Years
- BCA, B.E., B Tech, MCA, MSC, PGDCA
- Coordinates all IT projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules and manages milestones.
- Attend Project meetings/Value Team meetings/Scrum Meetings and minute of meetings.
- Create and maintain project tasks.
- Create and Maintain scrum tasks.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Verification of tasks after production releases.
- To direct technical/personnel resources & to ensure project results-quality, time & cost-effective manner
Education and Knowledge:
- Master’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
Salary Slab : Best in Industry