Careers At Sofmen
Sofmen employees enjoy challenging and exciting client engagements and an organizational culture that emphasizes learning. Sofmen encourages each team member to excel in their individual capacities and to act as team players. Whether technology or project management, each client engagement provides unique opportunities to innovate and excel. Sofmen employees build next generation technology products and IT programs that change the ways our clients do business.
Employees Are Our Greatest Assets
As a dynamic and fast growing company, employee excellence extends beyond technology roles, enabling Sofmen to manage and sustain our rapid growth. Employees are the core of our existence, and we take pride in their proficiency, skills, and achievements.
Sofmen offers an open and free work environment for its employees, with flexibility for a superlative work-life balance. Our dynamic work force ensures that the work atmosphere is always vibrant and colorful. We implicitly trust our employees and respect and appreciate their time, priorities, requirements and efforts. That’s what makes Sofmen special.
Job Title: PHP Developer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- 3-5 years experience in PHP web application development.
- Excellent skills in designing and developing Web Applications and related technologies.
- Experience of 2+ years in Codeigniter or Laravel or CakePHP is a must.
- Skilled in Object Oriented programming with supporting work experience.
- MySQL or other relational database design and development required.
- Rigorous attention to detail and keen problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with multiple projects simultaneously, with competing and conflicting deadlines.
- Candidate having experience in payment gateway implementation like stripe, authorize.net, paypal will be an added advantage.
Job Title: .NET Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Work in a small team to take features from ideas to reality in a cycle of continuous improvement.
- Design, code and debug enhancements and new features in .net frameworks with C#(Preferable), VB.NET.
- Develop and improve user experiences for web and mobile.
- Test and measure code against production quality criteria, including security and performance Support, maintain and document software functionality.
Must have Skills:
- 3 -5 years of experience in .Net based application development with Sql server and other databases.
- Deep understanding of OOPs concept using C#.
- Demonstrated experience in ASP.NET, MVC, C#, XML,Linq, ADO.Net and T-SQL in a commercial environment.
- Experience with CSS, Jquery.
- Exposure to WCF and Web services development.
- Firm understanding of modern development practices like Scrum,TDD.
- Good hands on with Visual Studio 2010 and above.
- Practical experience with TFS, SVN, GIT etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Title: ROR Developer
Experience: 4 – 5 Years
- Strong in object-oriented programming and expert in jquery.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Knowledge of rack-timeout.
- Knowledge of scout and new relic to identify slow endpoints
Knowledge of bench marking tools such as derailed and rack-mini-profile to help improve the performance.
- Knowledge of Heroku Server, Gems,SQL Database and PostgreSQL.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Ability to estimate work effort independently and accurately.
- Implements interface, business logic and data structure based on requirements, architecture and design.