Careers At Sofmen
Sofmen employees enjoy challenging and exciting client engagements and an organizational culture that emphasizes learning. Sofmen encourages each team member to excel in their individual capacities and to act as team players. Whether technology or project management, each client engagement provides unique opportunities to innovate and excel. Sofmen employees build next generation technology products and IT programs that change the ways our clients do business.
Employees Are Our Greatest Assets
As a dynamic and fast growing company, employee excellence extends beyond technology roles, enabling Sofmen to manage and sustain our rapid growth. Employees are the core of our existence, and we take pride in their proficiency, skills, and achievements.
Sofmen offers an open and free work environment for its employees, with flexibility for a superlative work-life balance. Our dynamic work force ensures that the work atmosphere is always vibrant and colorful. We implicitly trust our employees and respect and appreciate their time, priorities, requirements and efforts. That’s what makes Sofmen special.
Job Title: PHP Developer
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: +1 Years
- BCA, B.E., B Tech, MCA, MSC, PGDCA
- 1+ years PHP web application development.
- Excellent skills in designing and developing Web Applications and related technologies.
- Experience in Codeigniter or Laravel is an added advantage.
- Skilled in Object Oriented programming with supporting work experience.
- Knowledgeable and experienced developing secure web applications.
- Mysql or other relational database design and development required.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail and keen problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with multiple projects simultaneously, with competing and conflicting deadlines.
Good to Have:
- Experience using Design Patterns, drupal, magento.
- Experience with AJAX development preferred.
Education and Knowledge:
- Master’s degree preferred
- Strategic and analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills.
Salary Slab : Best in Industry